Leading Lines Photo Contest
Our World In Focus is excited to present our FREE Monthly Photo Contest! Each month we offer a free contest with a different theme. All submitted images have a chance to win $25 and a feature on our website & social media pages!
This month's photo contest is "Leading Lines." Incorporating leading lines is undoubtedly one of the most important compositional techniques that photographers use. We want to see how you use leading lines to direct the eye through a scene! Submit between May 1st and May 31st for your chance to win!
1 Free Submission Per Person
May 1st - May 31st
- Images can be submitted from May 1st, 2019 to May 31st, 2019.
- No late submissions will be accepted.
- Contest is open to individuals over 18 years of age.
- Images submitted must be your own work.
- Images must be photographic in origin, meaning they were taken with a camera (DSLR, ILC, Cell Phone, etc.).
- No limitations on the age of images.
- Submitting an entry grants the Sponsors and their designees a license to use the entry and his/her name, city and state of residence for credit purposes in Sponsors’ online galleries.
- Post Processing:
- Post processing is allowed.
- HDR images are allowed.
- Composite images, which add and/or remove elements that were not in the original scene, are not allowed.
- Minor cloning that doesn't affect or change major elements of the scene is allowed.
- Adjusting color, contrast, crop, removing dust or small imperfections, vignetting and similar adjustments are allowed.
- If your image is selected as a winner, you may be required to provide the original RAW file(s).
- Image format:
- Please submit .jpg files.
- Size images to 1,600px or greater on the longest edge.
- Images should be no larger than 2mb.
- Do not watermark your images.
- Entry is free. Each participant is limited to one entry.
- By submitting an entry, you agree to the rules listed here and our terms & conditions.
- Winner will be notified by e-mail by June 14th, 2019.