Long Exposures Photo Contest
Our World In Focus is excited to present our FREE Monthly Photo Contest! Each month we offer a free contest with a different theme. All submitted images have a chance to win $25 and a feature on our website & social media pages!
This month's photo contest is "Long Exposures." Long exposures have the ability to create stunning effects - silky water, streaked clouds, and detailed night images. We want to see your best long exposure shots! Submit between June 1st and June 30th for your chance to win!
1 Free Submission Per Person
June 1st - June 30th
- Images can be submitted from June 1st, 2019 to June 30th, 2019.
- No late submissions will be accepted.
- Contest is open to individuals over 18 years of age.
- Images submitted must be your own work.
- Images must be photographic in origin, meaning they were taken with a camera (DSLR, ILC, Cell Phone, etc.).
- No limitations on the age of images.
- Submitting an entry grants the Sponsors and their designees a license to use the entry and his/her name, city and state of residence for credit purposes in Sponsors’ online galleries.
- Post Processing:
- Post processing is allowed.
- HDR images are allowed.
- Composite images, which add and/or remove elements that were not in the original scene, are not allowed.
- Minor cloning that doesn't affect or change major elements of the scene is allowed.
- Adjusting color, contrast, crop, removing dust or small imperfections, vignetting and similar adjustments are allowed.
- If your image is selected as a winner, you may be required to provide the original RAW file(s).
- Image format:
- Please submit .jpg files.
- Size images to 1,600px or greater on the longest edge.
- Images should be no larger than 2mb.
- Do not watermark your images.
- Entry is free. Each participant is limited to one entry.
- By submitting an entry, you agree to the rules listed here and our terms & conditions.
- Winner will be notified by e-mail by July 14th, 2019.