Perfect Moment Photo Contest
Our inaugural 2019 ‘Perfect Moment’ photo contest is focused on showcasing the best images across all genres. The beauty of photography is that the ‘perfect moment’ has a different meaning for each and every photographer. We want to see your definition, we want to see the world through your lens.
We have over $5,000 in cash & prizes up for grabs and the top 5 images will be awarded! There are no limitations on photographic genre; you can submit a pristine mountain landscape, a cityscape, or wildlife. If you think it's a great shot, we want to see it. Submit your best shots between February 1st and May 1st, 2019. Judged by international award winning photographers Max Rive & John Weatherby.
You retain all copyright rights to your submitted images.
YOU COULD WIN
A Tamron 2.8 G2 lens, a 20x30" Metal Print by Metalprints.com, $2,000 cash and so much more!
$10 Per Image
February 1 - May 1
- Images can be submitted from February 1st, 2019, at 12:00 a.m. ET, to May 1st, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET. OWIF may modify the contest entry period at its sole discretion.
- LensProToGo Gear Credits are only available for US-based rentals.
- No late submissions will be accepted.
- Contest is open to individuals over 18 years of age.
- Images submitted must be your own work.
- Images must be photographic in origin, meaning they were taken with a camera (DSLR, ILC, Cell Phone, etc.).
- No limitations on the age of images.
- Post Processing:
- Post processing is allowed.
- HDR images are allowed.
- Focus stacked images are allowed.
- Digital art and artistic composites that include elements from different scenes are not allowed.
- Minor cloning that doesn't affect or change major elements of the scene is allowed.
- Adjusting color, contrast, crop, removing dust or small imperfections, vignetting and similar adjustments are allowed.
- If your image is selected as a winner, you may be required to provide the original RAW file(s).
- Image format:
- Please submit .jpg files.
- Size images to 1,600px or greater on the longest edge.
- Images should be no larger than 2mb.
- Do not watermark your images.
- Entry fee is $10/image. There is no limit on the number of entries.
- By submitting an entry, you agree to the rules listed here and our terms & conditions.
- Copyright & Usage:
- You retain all copyright rights to your submitted images.
- Our World In Focus does not claim any copyright rights related to submitted images.
- By submitting images to any Our World In Focus contest, you grant Our World In Focus permission to use your image for:
- Display on our website, newsletter and social media feeds. (full credit given)
- Potential winners will be notified by e-mail between May 30, 2019, and June 30, 2019.